Solid Oak Period Flooring
Have a question? Phone us on 01622 743747
For period solid oak flooring we use all sorts of grades of timber, from prime to character, with knots and other little imperfections, so that our distressed oak flooring looks unique and very interesting. It often gets used in property restorations and other historical or design projects. Generally, we recommend that our customers use character oak for their flooring, because it looks natural and not like something artificially produced. Our floors, made from fine selected oak timber, will bring natural warmth and light to your home.
We offer a choice of solid oak floors, from random width to wide character and restoration.
The options include:
• Random width timbers
• Standard and prime timbers
• Character and restoration oak
• Expertly stained and colour-matched to lacquer or oil finish
• Antique appearance with natural splits and hit & miss planning
• Board thickness 10mm, 15mm and 21mm
• Fitted with secret nails, lost heads, patent rose heads, screwed and wooden pellets
To discuss your requirements and to view examples of our solid oak flooring, please visit our showroom in Kent; you can telephone us on 01622 743747 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tudor Oak: Open Monday – Saturday
Tudor Oak, Parsonage Farm, Heath Road, Boughton Monchelsea,Kent, ME17 4JB (view on map)