This designer dining room chair will look great on its own, either in the kitchen or in the living room. Inspired by the traditional Welsh stick chair, this modern classic is both beautiful and comfortable.
The unevenly positioned spindles and the widely splayed legs add to the charm of this solid dining room chair. With these unusual design features, this dining room chair still manages to look elegant and will fit in any classic decor.
Here we present our chair in the standard Natural colour with the Non-Distressed finish. However, you can request another finish of your choice.
W 61cm x D 37cm x H 78cm
- Lead Time: 8-10 weeks. Nevertheless, we always aim to reduce the time between the placement of your order and delivery of a new piece of furniture to your house.
- Material: 100% solid English Ash (optional – Elm seat).
- Made in Britain.
This chair is a part of our Modern Windsors Collection. You can browse other Windsor chairs here or choose your dining chairs here.
Please note that all screens vary in colour reproduction. Whilst every effort has been made to show the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
How to Order
- You can request the price of any piece of our furniture online. Click ‘Make Product Enquiry’ button on a product page, go to your Quote Cart to fill a short form, and we will contact you by email or by phone. If you would like to change any element of the item (e.g. size, finish, distressing) you can make a note of these in the ‘Message’ field of the enquiry form.
- You can also email us or give us a call to make an enquiry. Please have the SKU number, the required size and other details of the item you would like to order.
- Alternatively, you can visit us at our showroom in Kent to discuss your requirements and to place an order. Click here for our address.
- After receiving your order, we will get in touch with you to double check all the details. Then we will send you an estimate to confirm the price and an invoice for a 50% deposit. You can pay by BACS transfer, cheque or PayPal. Once your furniture is ready, we will contact you to arrange the delivery and will ask you to pay the balance before we dispatch your order.
We hope to make your ordering experience with Tudor Oak pleasant and straightforward. Our friendly customer service team are here to help, so if you need any advice, just pick up the phone.
Call us on 01622 541711 or email email@example.com.