This traditional stick back chair is a true classic. The antique style solid wood dining chair features thin spindles, crook shaped arms and a comfortable saddle seat. The turned legs and the crinoline stretcher ensure the stability of this classic stick back chair. It will be perfect for a farmhouse kitchen or a dining room in a country house. However, we think a pair of these armchairs will be great in a study or a living room.
Here we present our chair in the standard Medium Brown colour with the Light Distressed finish. However, you can request another finish of your choice.
W 52cm x D 46cm x H 105cm
- Lead Time: We are currently reviewing the production of our range of Windsor chairs. Please email us for our current lead times for each individual chair design.
- Material: 100% solid English Ash.
- Made in Britain.
You can browse other Windsor chairs here or choose your dining chairs here.
Please note that all screens vary in colour reproduction. Whilst every effort has been made to show the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
How to Order
- You can request the price of any piece of our furniture online. Click ‘Make Product Enquiry’ button on a product page, go to your Quote Cart to fill a short form, and we will contact you by email or by phone. If you would like to change any element of the item (e.g. size, finish, distressing) you can make a note of these in the ‘Message’ field of the enquiry form.
- You can also email us or give us a call to make an enquiry. Please have the SKU number, the required size and other details of the item you would like to order.
- Alternatively, you can visit us at our showroom in Kent to discuss your requirements and to place an order. Click here for our address.
- After receiving your order, we will get in touch with you to double check all the details. Then we will send you an estimate to confirm the price and an invoice for a 50% deposit. You can pay by BACS transfer, cheque or PayPal. Once your furniture is ready, we will contact you to arrange the delivery and will ask you to pay the balance before we dispatch your order.
We hope to make your ordering experience with Tudor Oak pleasant and straightforward. Our friendly customer service team are here to help, so if you need any advice, just pick up the phone.
Call us on 01622 541711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to offer our Furniture Delivery Service on every order to all mainland UK addresses.
We can deliver in our long-wheel based van to most areas of the country. Delivery costs will be confirmed and included in the final invoice.
All our furniture is made to order and the lead/production time for each item is 8-10 weeks and may take a little longer if the design is more complicated to fulfil. If you require something sooner, please contact us.
Deliveries are subject to additional shipping time depending on the destination. When your order becomes available to arrange delivery, you will receive a phone call with an option of delivery days.
IMPORTANT Please read the full information at our Delivery Information Page to be sure you are ready for your delivery.