This elegant hanging mirror is a perfect complement to the other furniture in our Aura collection. Additionally, this oak mirror will go with any decor and will be a great addition to a wall in your home.
With a solid oak frame, this hanging mirror is finished by hand and sealed to present its natural oak beauty. You can position this mirror above your mantelpiece in your living room or above a console table in your hallway.
Here we present our mirror in the standard Natural colour with the Non-Distressed finish. However, you can request another finish of your choice. Please see the ‘Make It Your Own’ tab above for more information.
W 60cm x D 2cm x H 80cm
Bespoke sizes are available to meet your requirements.
- Lead Time: 8-10 weeks. Nevertheless, we always aim to reduce the time between the placement of your order and delivery of a new piece of furniture to your house.
- Material: 100% Solid European/English Oak (Quercus Robur).
- Made in Britain.
This mirror is a part of our modern Aura Collection. You can browse other wall mirrors here or choose your tabletop or free-standing mirror here.
Please note that all screens vary in colour reproduction. Whilst every effort has been made to show the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
Make It Your Own
We are always happy to help you to create your own unique piece of bespoke furniture.
Different Sizes & Other Modifications
The standard dimensions of each piece of furniture are specified in its description. However, we can produce most items to the dimensions you require. We can introduce other modifications, for example, make additional shelves or completely change the design to suit your style and taste. Let us know your requirements and we will send you a quote for your bespoke piece.
Colours & Finishes
Unlike our traditional collection, the Aura collection is available in natural light oak only. This is because of the nature of this contemporary design which calls for the natural beauty of the oak to be presented in all its glory. Similarly, we recommend that our customers order furniture from this collection in the non-distressed finish.
Therefore, the Aura Collection on the website is shown in epicormic (‘pippy’) oak timber with the natural finish and black detail as the most popular choice. You can choose from 4 finish options, note that prices vary:
Please remember that colour may appear different on different monitors. Whilst every effort has been made to show the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
We can send you a colour sample to ensure the best match. You can find more information on the Colours & Finishes Page.
Our team of highly skilled polishers can apply French polishing to your finished furniture piece. This will result in a very high gloss surface, which is perfect for this type of furniture. However, if you prefer to have matt finish for your piece, our craftsmen will use a different technique to achieve that result. In any case, you will have a beautiful piece of handmade oak furniture to suit your taste. Importantly, it will be made to last and easy to care for.
Other timber may be available on request. Please contact us for further information. You can read more about timber here: Materials for Our British Made Furniture.
Handles & Knobs
We only use the best luxury solid cabinet hardware and fittings for our handmade furniture. Our British suppliers offer a large variety of plated and patinated finishes of hardware.
As standard, our furniture is fitted with handles and knobs as shown in the product image. Additionally, you can create your own look with alternative handles and knobs. Please look at other furniture from the Aura collection to choose your handles and send us your additional requests (prices may vary). We will work with you to find the best hardware for your handmade furniture.
If you would like any changes to be made, call us on 01622 541711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Order
- You can request the price of any piece of our furniture online. Click ‘Make Product Enquiry’ button on a product page, go to your Quote Cart to fill a short form, and we will contact you by email or by phone. If you would like to change any element of the item (e.g. size, finish, distressing) you can make a note of these in the ‘Message’ field of the enquiry form.
- You can also email us or give us a call to make an enquiry. Please have the SKU number, the required size and other details of the item you would like to order.
- Alternatively, you can visit us at our showroom in Kent to discuss your requirements and to place an order. Click here for our address.
- After receiving your order, we will get in touch with you to double check all the details. Then we will send you an estimate to confirm the price and an invoice for a 50% deposit. You can pay by BACS transfer, cheque or PayPal. Once your furniture is ready, we will contact you to arrange the delivery and will ask you to pay the balance before we dispatch your order.
We hope to make your ordering experience with Tudor Oak pleasant and straightforward. Our friendly customer service team are here to help, so if you need any advice, just pick up the phone.
Call us on 01622 541711 or email email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer our Furniture Delivery Service on every order to all mainland UK addresses.
We can deliver in our long-wheel based van to most areas of the country. Delivery costs will be confirmed and included in the final invoice.
All our furniture is made to order and the lead/production time for each item is 8-10 weeks and may take a little longer if the design is more complicated to fulfil. If you require something sooner, please contact us.
Deliveries are subject to additional shipping time depending on the destination. When your order becomes available to arrange delivery, you will receive a phone call with an option of delivery days.
IMPORTANT Please read the full information at our Delivery Information Page to be sure you are ready for your delivery.