This small bookcase is low enough to place next to your desk in the office or study. Two shelves behind glazed doors can hold your favourite books or ornaments. Two shaped panel doors at the bottom hide a small cupboard with a shelf, which is a great space to tidy away things you don’t want to display. Brass hinges and locks complete the traditional look.
The cornice top is wide enough to use as a display space for a vase or family photos. All Tudor Oak furniture is made to last and this small bookcase is no exception. This handmade small bookcase is full of traditional charm so will look great in a country cottage or a period style property.
Here we present our bookcase in the standard Medium Oak Brown colour with the Medium Distressed finish. However, you can request another finish of your choice. We can also try to match your existing furniture. Please see the ‘Make It Your Own’ tab above for more information.
W 97cm x D 33cm x H 137cm
Bespoke sizes are available to meet your requirements.
- Lead Time: 8-10 weeks. Nevertheless, we always aim to reduce the time between the placement of your order and delivery of a new piece of furniture to your house.
- Material: 100% Solid European/English Oak (Quercus Robur).
- Made in Britain.
This bookcase is a part of our Kent Collection. You can browse other bookcases here or choose a bureau or a cabinet here.
Please note that all screens vary in colour reproduction. Whilst every effort has been made to show the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
Make It Your Own
We are always happy to help you to create your own unique piece of bespoke furniture.
Different Sizes & Other Modifications
The standard dimensions of each piece of furniture are specified in its description. However, we can produce most items to the dimensions you require. We can introduce other modifications, for example, make additional shelves or completely change the design to suit your style and taste. Let us know your requirements and we will send you a quote for your bespoke piece.
Colours & Finishes
Most of our furniture on the website is shown in Medium Oak Brown Colour with Medium Distressed Finish as the most popular choice.
For our traditional furniture range we offer 6 wonderful colours to choose from, at no extra charge:
Other colours may be available on request, including colours featured in our Traditional Revival collection. Also, we are able to adapt the stain colours we use for our woods to match your existing furniture as closely as possible. Please contact us for further information.
You can choose your distressing option among 4 available:
Please remember that colour may appear different on different monitors. Whilst every effort has been made to show the colour as accurately as possible it is for guidance only.
We can send you a colour sample to ensure the best match. You can find more information on Colours & Finishes Page.
Handles & Knobs
As standard, our furniture is fitted with handles, knobs and locks as shown in the product image. If you like you can create your own look with alternative handles and knobs. Please look at other furniture items to choose your handles and send us your additional requests (prices may vary).
As our name suggests, most of our furniture is made using oak, however, there is an option to use walnut, mahogany, cherry or yew. Please let us know if you wish us to provide a quote.
If you would like any changes to be made, call us on 01622 541711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Order
- You can request the price of any piece of our furniture online. Click ‘Make Product Enquiry’ button on a product page, go to your Quote Cart to fill a short form, and we will contact you by email or by phone. If you would like to change any element of the item (e.g. size, finish, distressing) you can make a note of these in the ‘Message’ field of the enquiry form.
- You can also email us or give us a call to make an enquiry. Please have the SKU number, the required size and other details of the item you would like to order.
- Alternatively, you can visit us at our showroom in Kent to discuss your requirements and to place an order. Click here for our address.
- After receiving your order, we will get in touch with you to double check all the details. Then we will send you an estimate to confirm the price and an invoice for a 50% deposit. You can pay by BACS transfer, cheque or PayPal. Once your furniture is ready, we will contact you to arrange the delivery and will ask you to pay the balance before we dispatch your order.
We hope to make your ordering experience with Tudor Oak pleasant and straightforward. Our friendly customer service team are here to help, so if you need any advice, just pick up the phone.
Call us on 01622 541711 or email email@example.com.
We are pleased to offer our Furniture Delivery Service on every order to all mainland UK addresses.
We can deliver in our long-wheel based van to most areas of the country. Delivery costs will be confirmed and included in the final invoice.
All our furniture is made to order and the lead/production time for each item is 8-10 weeks and may take a little longer if the design is more complicated to fulfil. If you require something sooner, please contact us.
Deliveries are subject to additional shipping time depending on the destination. When your order becomes available to arrange delivery, you will receive a phone call with an option of delivery days.
IMPORTANT Please read the full information at our Delivery Information Page to be sure you are ready for your delivery.